I am enrolled in Civil Engineering at McMaster University. I am currently working at Aecon Group Inc. as a Site Coordinator. I developed strong engineering and interpersonal skills while taking on various leadership roles for academic projects, extracurricular competitions, and work experiences. I aspire to project direct the most challenging residential civil construction projects in US/Canada.
- Sep 2015 - April 2022
McMaster UniveristyBachelors of Civil Engineering
*Specializing in transportation and structural engineering.
*Currently completing my Co-Op term with Aecon Group Inc. (Canadian leader in construction of major infrastructure developments) as a site coordinator.
- May 2018 - August 2018
Pivot Engineering and General Contracting (Dubai, U.A.E.)Project Coordinator Intern
Residential Development Project Serena Casa Dora – Construction of 578 Townhomes, Pool House, Gate House.
• Maintaining Project Schedules.
• Coordination of all Site Civil Activities.
• Ensure materials and equipment are available and on site ready for use.
• Ensure quality of materials and installation of work is in accordance with the accepted criteria identified for the project and the Company Quality System.
• Supervision of any subcontracted work to ensure quality and completion of work in accordance with project specifications.
• Review of planning and scheduling for the upcoming weeks and advising construction manager of any discrepancies to allow for changes in work load.
• Completing all necessary documentations to be included in weekly and monthly report for Project manager review.
• Ensure adequate number of labours available at site to perform work in time.
• Ensure safe and sustainable use of materials at site.
- May 2019 - April 2020
Aecon Group Inc. (Toronto, ON)Project Coordinator Co-Op
• Provide management with data of site activity and assist in preparation of project bill of equipment rentals and materials.
• Track productivity, Cost and Progress on projects.
• Inform project control team on any updates in project schedule.
• Perform quantity take-off from construction drawing as required.
• Assist on the preparation of detailed construction and design estimates.
• Provide technical support to field staff with AutoCAD, BIM, Bluebeam and other software.
• Track the status of 4000+ construction and shop drawings and create submittals records.
• Create legible excel sheets to help coordinators and management access summaries of large sum of information easily.
• Refer to Project Agreement and IFC drawings to find specification to pass information to collogues, suppliers and foremen.
• Other administrative duties as required.