Seeking a Project Engineer internship in the construction industry.
- Fall 2017 / Fall 2021
California State University, ChicoB.S Construction Management. Minor: Business Administration
- May 2018 / August 2018
C Overaa & CO.Project Engineer Intern.
• Completed first internship experience, which took place the summer following freshman year.
• Project: 4 story, 42-unit, low-income housing project in Richmond, CA. Contract Value: 18mm.
• Processed RFI’s, preparing professional submittal packages for approval, completing quantity take-offs of construction material and submitting
work for pricing.
- May 2019 / August 2019
C Overaa & COProject Engineer Intern
• Received an offered to return and work for C Overaa & CO for another summer in exchange for more roles and responsibilities, and gratefully
took advantage of the opportunity.
• Project: New one-story, 43,000 SF, centralized kitchen for Oakland Unified School District. Contract Value: 54mm.
• Responsibilities: Wrote and processed RFI’s as a result of on-site concerns. Prepared professional permit applications for city approval, once
approved, personally ensuring city requirement were upheld. Oversaw the craftsmanship of high-risk subcontractors to ensure work was being
completed to the necessary standards. Actively participated in OAC meeting, and accurately reported on issues assigned on weekly basis.