Faculty Advisors…Got a Summer Internship? Apply for a Grant!
Internships are not just for students! MCAA offers Faculty Internship Grants for Mechanical-Electric-Plumbing faculty who intern with an MCAA member company. The grants are funded by the Mechanical Contracting Education & Research Foundation (MCERF).
The grants are intended to enrich the practical experience of faculty who teach M-E-P courses. The benefits that result include:
- A stronger relationship between industry and academia
- Improved classroom experience for students
- Increased faculty awareness of opportunities for internships, co-ops and full-time positions with our industry
- Increased awareness of emerging technologies, trends and industry best practices
- Technical, research, project management or other assistance for MCAA members
Each grant is $2,500 and MCERF has funded five grants. Requests are due by June 1, 2018.
Questions? Contact Harlee Gallo.